ADMS-OMS Project Manager and Consultant
This is an opening for an ADMS/OMS Solutions Project Manager and Consultant reporting directly to the Executive Vice President. You will play a pivotal role in delivery of ADMS/OMS implementations and integration from our leading ADMS/OMS software partners, providing consulting services to our existing customers on product installation, integration development, interface support, modeling, application tuning, and system maintenance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Travel to customer sites across the country.
- Work from home.
- Work real-time, solving immediate and critical problems.
- Work side-by-side with customers, developing core business relationships and influencing key business decisions.
- Solve complex implementation, design, and business process challenges.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various ADMS applications and architecture.
This opportunity will require that you understand the procedures and expected system applications and integrations that are being delivered for GridBright customers. Your primary responsibility is to ensure on-time project delivery, which requires a clear understanding of expectations of project assignments. You will be part of a core project team working on projects to meet the project deliverables and timelines
How To Apply
Please submit your resume here, or send an email to email@example.com, including the position title in the subject line. Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us. And please, no phone calls or unsolicited service offers.
All candidates should meet the following requirements –
- Requires Bachelor’s degree.
- Ten (10) or more years in utility systems software Project Management or design and ADMS/OMS systems integration experience.
- Ability to interact with client to understand relationships and priorities.
- PMP certification.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to operate as part of a team in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from the envisioning stage through implementation.
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor others.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on client business goals.
- Recent experience with various ADMS/OMS projects.
- Knowledge of project integration lifecycle and methodology.
- Excellent problem-solving, written and oral communications and customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and facilitate training and information gathering workshops.
- Ability to work with new technologies and tools as required by the needs of a project.
- Willing to work on projects that may not be ADMS /OMS related with appropriate training.
- Ability to work independently and self-direct.
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal ethics and professional integrity.
- Experience with leading development or administration teams.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer focus.
- US citizen or permanent resident.
The following qualities are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Multiple years working in the utility industry
- At a utility working with grid management systems
- At a utility systems vendor such as GE, Oracle, ABB, Siemens, or OSI
- Familiarity with utility industry systems and standards
- Multiple years working as a customer facing consultant
- Experience creating work estimates, staffing plans, and proposals
- Willing and able to travel at 75% to customer project sites
GridBright completes Oracle Utilities Network Management System (NMS) implementation at Colquitt EMC, extending the reach of full-featured utility network management solutions at a cost COOPs can afford.
"STORM" will reduce power outage delays and improve the quality of life for New York’s 5.7 million daily subway riders.